Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hello world!


Hello hello! Finally I decided to have a more "legit" blog, since I have been using tumblr for three years already. It is such an achievement for me to maintain a blog, given that I am busy with so many things, and there are a lot of things to prioritize. But in my little self, I've always wanted to be a blogger, or a writer, so in my little online space, I am making that little dream come true. Plus, I am working in an online advertising company which happens to be in the world of publishers oh, websites I mean, I should be into this, right?

Enough intro, I just want to officially welcome you to my little abode! :) I hope you can waste some of your time reading my nonsense rumblings and sweet entries (especially now that I am going to get married soon.) So much things are happening, I did not know that it's already August tomorrow! Sometimes I wish that time can just slow down a bit so I can spend more time with people whom I love the most. Just in case you haven't read or seen my blog before. Feel free to back read and laugh at my old self crying and feeling like it's the end of the world, until the day that I have realized that I do not need someone to complete me. Rather, I need someone to share my completeness with.


Thank you loves and enjoy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment