Saturday, December 7, 2013

First 5 things to do as Missus Catalan. ;)

I know I've been posting a lot of things to do before I get married since we got engaged last year. But now that we are only four weeks (gulp) before our big day, I've decided to come up with the things that I will do after it! Medyo matagal nga naman yung one and a half years of engagement, pero biglang ang bilis, December na! Anyway, I just realized that I've been telling my friends that I can't wait but to do this, do that, AFTER THE WEDDING!

5. Shop till I drop. (Okay rephrase that, magagalit sakin si John), shop without feeling guilty that I need to save up for the wedding. I know I've been doing side shopping at times, especially when I get to spend time with some girlfriends, but believe me, there's guilt and need vs. want every time I do! Siguro naman this time, John will allow me to get that fancy pink bag. :P (not LV, I can't afford, but I am proud that I can't! hahaha!)


4. Eat Potato Corner Barbecue-flavored fries. I am not a healthy eater at all. Like what I have said in my previous post, pag hindi masarap, ayoko, kahit na healthy. But lately, I've been trying to stop myself from eating oily foods, POTATO CORNER to be specific, because I need to fit in my wedding dress. Before, I eat fries almost everyday! But now, John and I made a rule that I can only eat fries once a month. Imagine the pain, and agony and all! hahaha!
3. Go to the beach. Okay, this is connected to number 2. Mehehe. I love the beach, though I may not have the body of VS models! John and I are planning to visit Korea or Japan (God willing) next year, but of course, it is not our priority yet now that our savings are all for the wedding. I do not want to spend that much again after our day so we decided to go out of the country during spring. At dahil makulit ako sa so-called honeymoon, I was able to convince him to go to Misibis after our wedding! Fortunately, one of his friends is working there so makakahingi kami discount!:P Huge wave of gastos so wag munang out of the country. :) (Unless may magregalo! hahaha)
(taken last 2011 in Bohol. I suuper miss!)

2. TRAVEL. I am a sucker for cheap air fares. Last year, I went to Bangkok twice, Boracay, Ilocos, among others. But now I need to save, so singit at paawa muna, short weekend getaways lang ang keri. Haha. Tagaytay and Baguio lang. But next year, nothing can stop me! I have the whole year to travel. (In fact, I have already booked a flight for John's birthday!haha!) God willing that we will be able to earn more next year, that we may see the world together, that time, as mr. and missus na. ;)

(Our anniversary trip last year in Bangkok.)

1. Cut my hair! Ahhh! (imagine me shouting!) My hair is just too long and I can't handle it anymore! Ang gastos sa shampoo and conditioner! Plus ang tagal pa matuyo! hahaha! I just realized last month that it is too long, and I haven't had my hair cut since last year. And now, I can't let anyone cut it short, since I'm preparing for the wedding! Nasa to-do list ko na sya the day after palang! hahaha!
(throwback na to, our third monthsary!) Medyo payat pa si John Carlos dyan. :p

So there. Now I am more excited for our wedding because after that, I can do these five! Hahahaha!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment