Friday, November 29, 2013

Let's get healthy!

It is not a secret that I dislike eating veggies. I'm not healthy eater at all! I love junk foods, I have a love-hate relationship with Potato Corner! Before, I do not care about calories, but now, I am not getting any younger so it is about time to eat healthy. (I'm trying!)

My curiosity started when I passed by this little resto near Sto. Domingo street. It is called "Daily Veggies" with cute tomato and carrot in its logo. It's kinda catchy for me, that I feel like a kid that is being asked by her parents to eat veggies because it is good for me!


Finally we had the time to pay this resto a visit! After our meeting, we decided to stop and feed our hungry tummies with something healthy. Okay I have a confession to make. I am wishing that I can order something with more meat than veggies, because like what I have said, I hate veggies. =P So we have ordered the following dishes:

Sizzling burger steak for me. I am a huge fan of Salisbury steak, I always order it every time we eat at sizzling restos, and I think they made a good job in making burger patties! It's so delish!!
To match my healthy meal is a glass of fresh guyabano shake. I think it is the healthiest food in my list, I love guyabanos! And this is just pure guyabano, no milk, no sugar, no ice!! It's the real thing!


Mama and John ordered for Lomisua. Whatever it is called, it is a combination of Lomi, and Misua. (Obviously.) haha. And because they are chinese (maiconnect lang) they also ordered for some dumplings. I was able to try the dumplings, again, thumbs up!

John has always been friendly to store staff and all. Because of his unending curiosity and kakulitan, he asked a lot of questions to the resto's staff only to realize that the owner is listening! We told them we are really excited to eat there, and maybe, natuwa sya samin and they got us to try one of their specialties, mushroom nuggets! Promise, super duper sarap! Tastes like meat! Mama bought a pack, dahil sa sobrang sarap. hahaha!

The best thing about all of it is, we just paid 480 bucks for everything! Affordable and healthy meals are on its way! I am sure we are coming back to try other dishes in their menu.

By the way, they also sell oatmeals, chips and other healthy food in their resto.

Thank you daily veggie for an affordable and a delicious way to start my healthy eating habit! :)

You can visit Daily Veggie here: 114 Sto. Domingo Avenue, Quezon City.

No comments:

Post a Comment