Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Long weekend in Tagaytay

Long weekend sounds heaven to me. And I always do everything to maximize my long weekends. I do not know if I am a pilot, or a bus driver in my past life, that I am always itching to out. Can I be considered as a wanderlust? Oh yes, if I just have unlimited money in my pocket, I will buy the best smartphone in the market and travel around the world! (If and only if!)

But because of limited budget that we have right now, (as we are getting married next year) all I can do is to go to places that will not cost me a fortune. (OA, fortune agad??) I am dying to go back to Bangkok but I can't because I need to save for our wedding. So last Saturday, we went to Tagaytay with two of my "karen" (kaladkaren) friends Lester and Michael. With my driver/fiance and our ever strong red sports car charade, masketmon! (Buti nalang talaga di mo kami tinirik!)

See chronicles of our short, cold and happy weekend trip.






Early lunch in Jollibee. :)







 Since it is a rainy afternoon, we decided to have.. Goto! All about Goto is the best! Love the tokwa't baboy! Nomnom!





 Sky Ranch! This is our second time to ride the Sky Ranch. Wala lang naman, hahaha, just for the sake of doing it. :P


Dinner and Starbucks after. Planner time again! I thought the magenta is more of a fuchsia colored one, guess I was wrong. :( So I am saving up my stickers for the yellow one instead. Super lamig during that time! (Oh nakita namin hinahanap namin ano? Ang lamig talaga!)

Day 2.


 Puzzle Museum for Lester and Michael. Been there as well. Para lang maexperience nila. Haha!

 Prolly my favorite part of the entire trip. Our crab lunch. Ay naku sobrang sarap ng crabs na yan! Di ko pinalagpas, nagkamay talaga ako!! At pinaghimay ko silang lahat!


Then Lourdes and Pink sisters. Kawawa naman si John, sa sobrang pagod nakatulog.. with mouth opened! hahaha!




Last stop. Starbucks again. Syempre, stickers. Hahaha! Okay, nakakahiya yung last pose, jeje pose to cap up a short and super happy trip.

Next time Palawan naman kami. Promise! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment