Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tsikot.com's family :)

Hello everyone!

After almost a month of me MIA, I am back! Thanks to those who still visit my blog, I know I am rarely update my online diary, still, you still pay my page a visit. Medyo hilong talilong lang ako lately, things are happening faster than I knew, and after a month, I'm going to be Missus Catalan. Yeyssss, I'm getting married next year, and before that, I've been switching jobs, learning things and realizing a lot.

First, I have made a very hard decision that I know will change my life forever. Ganun pala yun, there will come a time in your life that you will realize that you can't do it anymore. (chos, parang soap-opera lang, break up ang peg) So, I quit my job. I do not know, parang napagod lang ako waking up every morning doing the same thing over and over again. Quarter-life crisis ba? haha. It is really hard, and I thought about it several times, but then I made up my mind. I know, I have been working since the day after my college graduation, and I never felt unemployed since then. And now I took the risk of not getting a fixed salary every 15th and 30th of the month. Plus I need to save for our upcoming wedding, but still, I quit. I tried to apply for other jobs, but every time I am almost there, I felt like I will be better off without an 8-5 job.

And then again, call it a blessing or a miracle, one of my former clients asked me if I can be his partner. since his site started as a hobby, and no less than the number one Automotive site in the country! Yes, I am now a part of the famous Tsikot.com!
I feel proud and blessed at the same time, now that I am a part of this website. The big irony here is, I don't even know a single thing about cars! (Well if driving an automatic car counts, then I know one.) Basta sasakay nalang ako sa kotse ko and I'm good to go. Di ko pa nga namamaster ang parallel at reverse parking! haha! Still! (Promise I'm trying my best haha, wag sanang magtampo si kitty car.) 

Now it is part of my job to cover car shows, talk to car brands, car dealers, and everything that concerns automotive. I have to deal with different types of car owners, as it is also a part of my job to maintain the forum of the site. 

Oops before I forget, one of the best things in this job is that I am working with my husband-to-be! He is the one who is really into cars, and he's can deal with forum people better than I am. Okay, I admit, sometimes I cannot handle people who keeps on bragging how cool their cars can get. To me they are all the same, except that one sounds louder than the other. We kinda divided our work, he deals with forum people and I deal with clients' presentations. Fair enough, huh?

You see, I am surrounded by men who are into cars. Is it the same passion that I have with Hello Kitty? Enlighten me please. My brother sells car accessories, joining car races and all. My father bought an old car and restored it. Now he is participating in car shows and infer, he gets awards. And me? I just want my car to be pink and full of Hello Kitty stuff. Something like this.


So far kasi, eto palang na-achieve ko eh. haha. Low budget and my car is just a taxi-ish type, pero ang laki na ng natulong samin non! :) I honestly do not have plans of getting another car and bragging that I have one of the best cars since I am in Tsikot, basta i-Hello Kitty ko sya, happy na ako! :)

Anyway, I will be posting some of the personal photos that I have soon. (oh btw, John is now the 'official' naks, lakas maka-totoo haha, photographer of tsikot.com, so he is covering the events. As for me, okay na ako sa pose pose and meeting meeting. :P

So there, busy ang peg ng lola nyo sa wedding preps and meetings, but I will really try my best to keep everyone posted with my non-sense ramblings about my everyday life. :)


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and welcome to the Tsikot.com Family!
    Your Hello Kitty car is just a matter of time, Niki!
    Things are in a roll and 2014 will only bve the start of your best years!
    I promise you that!

    ReplyDelete