Monday, August 12, 2013

Baguio 2013

Okay, this started when I became so bitter that we are not going to Cebu with my officemates. They are leaving last week of August and John said that we need to save for our wedding so I have to say no to them. I was really feeling bad when I had a brilliant idea of asking him to plan a trip for us to Baguio! :) of course I used my patweetums effect again, and he said yes! We planned to go with some friends but it turned out that they are not available last weekend. Smart moves, I had my car fueled up before going there. (thank you Maryanas Shell hahaha)

Since it's a long weekend, we left Friday morning. We had a great dinner with friends the night before that so we woke up late. (which I will blog after this) hahaha. We left at around 7 in the morning. Had  some stop over for breakfast, and John drove to Baguio by himself. Note: Don't expect me to drive. I always sleep when I travel. ALWAYS.

It's past 2 when we arrived in Baguio. Of course, turista photo muna!:P
After that we went to our hotel to rest for a bit. We had this sort of shoot (because of John's never ending hope that I will pass as his subject, but sorry babe, I'm hopeless already. :P) I decided not to post my chaka pictures for my own sake. mehehe.
But here's one of the laziest happy pictures that I had. I love the bed and their pillows!! So fluffyyyy!!!:>
Here are some of the pictures that we had.


Thank you Manong for the bangka picture!
Thank you tripod for a picture sa laot!:P


It's so cold that we need to wear our jackets! We always bring with us John's tripod, to avoid close up selfies. hahaha! :P

This is the deadliest to the nth level yummy green mango with sukang iloko. As in super sumakit tyan ko! I ate a lot!! I'm a huge fan of green mangoes and this really got me.

Obligatory turista pic again. Sayang naman nasa Baguio ka na rin lang!

Okay, this one for me is the best picture that we had. (although trying hard ako magpatangkad!) It's really cold inside the tunnel and I didn't go in since I had this trauma of the last cave that we had in CDO!

One thing that I love about Baguio is that everything is that it's a big strawberry field! I had strawberry taho, strawberry ice cream, fresh strawberries over breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner! And yes, I am also a big fan of strawberries!

Speaking of... too bad it's not the season for strawberry picking!:( felt really bad, I only saw a few unripe strawberries.
Of course it has always been a lovely and fun getaway with my fiance. With our forthcoming wedding, we really need to keep our wallets closed. But I must say that this weekend in Baguio helped me to loosen up a bit and forget all the stress in Manila. Oh, thank God we were able to go home safe.





No comments:

Post a Comment