Friday, August 30, 2013

Primera Casa Filipino Dinner

Last night after my fun meeting (yes, I say fun!), John fetched me from BGC since we have a dinner date with John's former office mates Ian and his wife Aileen. I must say that they are one of the funnest and nicest couples that I have met. Meron kasi akong something na pag kasama ko yung friends ni fiance, tatahimik lang ako parang daga sa sulok, syempre, nadala na ako. :P But this couple, ay super click! :) Especially Aileen! As in once palang kami nagka one on one talk pero naman! Bitin! So we had this dinner and we talked about the funniest things. (Secret nalang kung ano yun.)

Too bad I was not able to take photos of the food that we had. But now I promise that I will try my best more to document every single thing that will happen in my life.. Who knows? Baka maging next Patty Laurel na ko! :)

Eto lang picture namin. bow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment