Thursday, August 29, 2013

Droplets of Optimism.


As much as I want to keep the positive vibes in my blog, there are some bad hair days in one's life. (As they say, it's not always good, right?) Medyo down lang talaga ako today. I've tried my best to start my day right, Friday, weekend, plus we are watching a concert later. Just a quick recap of what had happened to my day so far: (tsk, pati blog ko parang minutes!!)

(buti pa yung minions.. cute!)


-I woke up early and left the house early since I know that I will be starring in an action movie entitled: Ang Pakikidigma sa MRT (North Avenue Station edition) Only to realize that they are no longer allowing people to line up near Sogo. I lined up for more than 30 minutes.
-When I arrived in Magallanes, I realized, I left my laptop at home. Screw me for being so forgetful. I remember when I was a kid, my father would scold me and let me suffer the consequence if I left someone at home. That is the same feeling that I am feeling right now. Oh.
-I checked my email on my way to the office seeing my bosses emails that she is coming to the Philippines the week after next week so I need to get things done. It really frustrates me knowing that people thinks that I am not doing anything, just making my a*s fat eight hours a day. Hello??? Di na ako magsasayang ng effort pumasok sa office para lang maginternet! sino ba naman ang ayaw na maayos yung trabaho diba? Too much pressure will kill you. Maybe I'll be dead soon. So I had this self-imposed deadline. Just one more month. If nothing has changed then maybe, this is not really meant for me.

I am still hoping that I'll have a good Friday night. I'm really fed up and all that I want to do right now is to curl up and lock myself inside my room and cry. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment