Thursday, August 29, 2013

Work meets play. :)

I am a blogger since the time that I can no longer remember. I've been posting a lot of nonsense stuff (at least for me), but the thing is, I keep on changing urls, and I'm too lazy to update BEFORE. Now I have changed!:p that is why I transferred to blogspot (for good!) because I feel like I'm more of a blogger here. :P

This afternoon, I have met one of the friendliest and nicest blogger ever! For all you know, I am into online advertising and one of my most important tasks is to look for good websites. Just my luck to meet Rina of rinasrainbow.net! She is a mommy blogger, who enjoys parenthood, and getting invites to some of the happiest restos on earth. (Her husband is a blogger too, thepickiesteater.net, and they have a really adorbs dawwwter.) Our 30-minute meeting turned out to be an hour and a half! We have talked about work, and the bloggerverse after!:) sayang di ako nakapagpapicture, shy type ang keme ko kanina. Haha.

Anyway, I am just so happy that I was able to enjoy (again) what I am doing. Part of the perks of my job now is to meet wonderful people and Rina is one of them!:) I hope she gets to monetize her site more because of Innity because biased ako, chika chika na kami eh! Ü

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment